Sunday, August 12, 2012

August Birchbox

  For all that are not familiar with Birchbox it's a monthly subscription beauty and lifestyle box. Every month the box has a theme and has samples of high-end beauty products and extra treats on special months. Birchbox is only 10$/mnth, pretty cheap on the spectrum of monthly subscriptions.
  This month I opened my beauty school themed Birchbox and was disappointed at first. Then after I looked at everything and tried a couple of the products I was extremely pleased!

In this months box I received :

Eye Rock : single-use stick-on eyeliner strips (4 different designs)

Sample size of Juicy Couture's new perfume Viva La Fleur

theBalm cosmetics: Stainiac in Beauty Queen (lip stain)

Yu-Be : A best-selling moisturizing skin cream

Extra: newest Schick hydro silk razor

- I have tried all the products except the razor. I LOVE the products so far. My favorite are the stick on eyeliner and the lip stain (I will post pictures of them soon with individual reviews).

Amira xo



No comments:

Post a Comment