Thursday, August 16, 2012

Face Masks Galore




As what happens with everything in my life, I've become OBSESSED with face masks. There are periods of time that I have enough face masks to supply a small village. Face masks are a great way to hydrate, purify, cleanse, or exfoliate your skin. There is a face mask for everything! I usually purchase Lush's fresh face masks like BB Seaweed or one of my favorites Mask of Magniminty, but lately when I stop at Walmart I buy tons of the single face masks. I enjoy trying different types of masks, exfoliators, and hydration serums and these are actually pretty great. I haven't liked all of them, but thats the fun of buying a variety. Another great plus to these single face mask is the fact that they are so cheap ! Each are probably around 2 dollars. Yes it adds up after a while, but your getting a taste of so many different mask instead of one single type. I learnt not to buy my masks in such big quantities because of it drying out, or me getting tired of the same one after a while. Face masks is a fun way of relaxation, while treating your face nice at the same time.

Face Mask Faves:

Lush 

-Mask of Magnaminity
-BB Seaweed

Clinique

-Acne solution face mask

Freeman Beauty (singles)

-Avocado and Oatmeal

- Stress-free Dead Sea Minerals

- Acai Clay Mask

Elizabeth Arden

-Hydrating Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment