Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lippy Lover

     I use to be strongly opposed to lipsticks because I was sure I looked ridiculous in any, but these past few months I struggle to leave the house without some on. I gravitated towards the deeper colors
because of my warmer complexion. Plus, who doesn't love a deep red or purple to warm up these cold
winter days.



     One of my all-time favorites has been Rebel by MAC. It is a deep berry purple with the slightest
blue undertone. I have yet to find an outfit it doesn't compliment. It has a very smooth consistency that
does not chap lips and its stay quality is impeccable. Even after all my coffee and all the transfer, the
color always fades beautifully into a lighter version. I line my lips with MAC's Vino lip pencil for extra
stay, and it also provides a deeper color.



xoxo Amira

No comments:

Post a Comment